"If I had asked people what they wanted, they would've said faster horses." - Henry Ford
The future of customer-centric and experiential marketing relies heavily on your understanding of the customer. Traditional methods like surveys and focus groups tell you WHO is interested, and WHAT they're buying, but not WHY. Understanding why people do what they do is now made possible with scalable, portable and predictable neuroscience and biometric technologies.
This introductory session will cover:
- Introduction to Neuromarketing
- The current methods of gathering customer intelligence
- Separating fact from fiction and what can be accurately measured
- Available technologies and case studies
- The future of consumer neuroscience research.