September 11-13, 2014 Charlotte, NC
A generalist conference featuring 60+ diverse speakers sharing ideas and conversations about user experience, design, front-end and back-end development.2014 Wrap-up
A slightly different spin on web conferences
- No Devices Wait. What? You read that right. We're going to rip you apart from the technology you love so much. Laptops, tablets and phones won't be allowed to be used during the conference sessions.
- Custom Notebooks We're going analog. Each attendee will receive a nice, custom BlendConf notebook along with something fancy to write with. You'll thank us later.
- Diversity We've spent fair amount of time curating speakers. We're talking basically a 50/50 male/female speaker ratio. You're going to really like these folks.
- 60+ Speakers Some of the finest practitioners in user experience, design, and web development will be joining us to share some amazing ideas.
- 48 Talks Over the 2 conference days there will be 48 talks total spread across 4 tracks. Pick and choose the topics that you find interesting.
- 8 Workshops A full day of hands-on workshops that'll make your brain catch fire.
60+ speakers covering user experience, development, and design
We wanted some of the smartest & nicest folks in our industry to come to Charlotte. Boy were we excited when they said yes. Prepare to have your brains filled with some most excellent knowledge.
- Lisa Maria Martin Independent Content Strategist
- Irene Pereyra Fi
- Garrett Johnson Segment.io
- Scott Hanselman Microsoft
- Martha Girdler Uber
- Pamela Pavliscak Change Sciences
- Rachel Ober Paperless Post
- Leah Silber Tilde Inc
- Heather Payne HackerYou
- Aaron Gustafson Easy Designs
- Christy Harner Binary Ventures
- Julia Elman
- Jen Myers Dev Bootcamp
- Adam Hunter Tax Management Associates
- Claudina Sarahe OddBird
- Mike Monteiro Mule Design
An amazing 3-day schedule
Each day of our web conference has 4 tracks going on at the same time covering user experience, design, and front-end and back-end development.
Thursday, Sept. 11th
During our workshop day there are 8 half-day workshops to choose from. 4 in the morning and 4 in the evening. You can choose 2.
Friday, Sept. 12th
The conference day is jam packed with two amazing keynote speakers and 24 sessions you can choose from.
Saturday, Sept. 13th
Our blend day is something special. You still have 24 sessions to choose from but talks are aimed at helping you discover your inner generalist.
Classic Venue & Hotel in Downtown Charlotte
The conference will be held at The Charlotte Sheraton Hotel. The room block has expired but they should still have room. To make a reservation call their reservations desk 1-800-325-3535 and let them know you're booking a room for "Blend Conference".Things to Do in Charlotte
Incredibly supportive sponsors that we love
We think sponsorship should be more than just a link and logo on a website. If you're looking to put your sponsorship dollars to use we have a few pretty nifty ideas to get you noticed and be a fun experience for our attendees. If you aren't boring you should contact us.View the Prospectus